Sadly, we only had 2 nights at the Rustic Inn at the end of December. Wish we could have stayed longer - it's a lovely place. The rooms and clean and comfortable, and we loved having a fireplace. Breakfast was outstanding. The Rustic Inn is also in a great location; an easy walk in to town, even in the winter. We also appreciated the shuttle service to the airport.
We would definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves back in Jackson!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY