Just returned home yesterday to Atlanta after a seven night stay.
First, allow me to say that dealing with managers Stacy & Courtney was a pleasure. They, along with their staff members like Zach, Caleb and all others, made our entire trip pleasurable.
We have traveled all over the world staying in elite properties like the Ritz Paris, Regis in Aspen, Fairmont in Whistler, etc., but for the money this place will be hard to beat.
The "Superior Room with Fireplace" was most spacious (I'm moderately claustrophobic) and easily accommodated four people: me, my wife, and two daughters (14 & 11). The room was clean, as warm as you like it, and the room amenities were abundant. Anything we needed more of (two more robes, creamer, coffee) they were knocking on the door within a few moment...even through heavy snow and freezing temperatures!
As a bonus, the freshly cooked hot breakfast every morning (eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries) along with pastries and fruit was a bit hit and adds greatly to the value of your room charge. I guarantee you that a full, hot breakfast buffet like they have for four people would coast you--including meal, tax and gratuities--a good $60-75 every morning at a decent hotel restaurant. Add to this the otters playing in the creek beside our room and spotting some deer on the property and you have a total experience!
All in all we were most pleased and will certainly re-book the Rustic Inn for our next visit to Jackson Hole.
The Harvey Family (12/21/12--12/28/12)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY