We stayed at the Wort this ski season for 10 nights - our third stay here. We chose the hotel because of it's town centre location and old west charm.
The rooms are very comfortable and our superior room was large. You can't beat the location for town centre attractions, and they offer a free ski shuttle bus to the Teton Village. The Silver Dollar bar is also a great feature.
Our big complaint this time was entirely service. This is just a very badly run hotel now.
1. The kitchen and waiting staff just couldn't cope with the restaurant being more than about 25% full at breakfast. We almost missed the shuttle bus twice and had to hurry our breakfasts most days, due to very slow service. Then they get the bill wrong often. Not what you need to start a ski day.
2. Twice in our ten day trip we had to ask for the toiletries to be replenished. The housekeeping staff even left empty bottles on the side of the bath without resupplying.
3. The bar manager and his staff are rude and unhelpful.
4. The only time we required the concierge at 5.40pm one evening, they had gone home!
We would think again before returning. There are town centre alternatives.
- Also Known As:
- Wort Hotel Jackson
- Wort Hotel
- The Wort Hotel Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A famous gable-roofed hotel with its Silver Dollar Bar, inlaid with 2,032 real silver dollars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Preferred Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Wort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.