I read several trip Advisor reviews before booking at the Lexington. Sounded nice clean and reasonable. When we arrived we found out that our $200 night suite was underground. When we looked out our window we were looking at a CMU wall and UP to the sidewalk and folks on the sidewalk were looking down into our room and teh bedroom side of the suite. We checked it out from the sidewalk and you could see in at day and night with the sheer curtain pulled. Apparently, they wanted to maximize the number of rooms they built recently and had a height limitation so they built down. Make sure you insist when you reserve that you are not in on the 'first' floor of the main buildings, expecially if they are going to charge $200 a night for the privelege. We had to change rooms which they would not do for us the first night. Carpets also need cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY