First, the locals call this The Trapper Inn or just The Trapper. Apparently it was recently sold, renamed and remodeled: all to the good, however! We stayed for seven nights with three of our kids, ages 25, 21 and 13. We did not rent a car and we were glad we saved the money. We walked all over town or took the free Town Shuttle; the bus to Teton Village was $3 and we bought a discount package of ten tickets. Our room was a Queen Suite and we paid a surcharge for the fifth person. The room was large and clean, although there was not nearly enough drawer space for clothes! The staff graciously brought us lots of extra hangers. Overall the staff was very nice and attentive, as well as patient with our many questions. While we were in town, we looked at several other hotels but we all agreed to return to The Lexington!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY