There are many hotels in Jackson Hole. This one is comfortable (if you have a bed) but somewhat run down. We needed a third bed in our room and received an inflatable mattress that proceeded to lose air all night long. In the morning it was practically flat. The breakfast was not particularly good and the coffee was weak. The pool is small and crowded. The shuttle took 45 minutes to pick us up at the airport, and on the day of departure it did not run early enough to get us there for a 9am flight. We needed to take a cab. Save the money and go to one of the many motels in town. At least there you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY