The rooms are clean and comfortable, conveniently close to the cultural and natural attractions of Jackson. We were there in February on a wildlife tour. A turn left on Cache Street from the hotel and a walk takes you toward the National Elk Refuge with elk and other wildlife in view. A right turn puts you in the middle of excellent museums and art galleries in town.
I left my blood pressure pills at home. Management was very helpful in recommending a helpfiul pharmacy and taking me there when the cab we called failed to show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY