My wife and I stayed at the Lexington in Jackson Hole for 6 nights at Christmas time. Our double queen room was lovely...spacious, clean comfortable, wonderful beds and a separate sitting room with microwave and fridge. We had two tis. Complimentary coffee and lemonade are served all day and fresh baked cookies are provided at 4pm every day. The continental hot breakfast was the best we have ever had...waffles, fruit, eggs, all sorts of rolls and bread. What a great place the Lexington is. We booked in advance and paid in advance. Our rate worked out to be $99 a night which in our experience is the best value we have ever received anywhere....let alone Jackson Hole at Christmas time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites is a locally owned 91-room lodging property located in the heart of downtown Jackson, Wyoming. Consisting of courtyard and suite style rooms, amenities include; daily breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi and complimentary airport transfers (JAC 7a-9p daily). Just steps from the historic Jackson town square and close to activities, restaurants, galleries, museums and shopping. Come experience our genuine Western hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel And Suites
- The Lexington At Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites WY