Stayed at the Snow King for a recent conference. Hotel sits at the base of snow king mountain which has great hiking and mountain biking. Just a short walk to downtown Jackson. Location was great. Service was outstanding. The front desk employees were very helpful and accomodating, and said a genuine hello each time you walked by the desk. Room was clean, but not worth the price I paid. Air conditioning unit cycled on and off continually and was extremely noisy making it impossible to sleep. Turning it off wasn't an option due to it being too warm. Bathroom was very small and unspectacular. Overall, the room was comfortable, but at the nightly rate being charged, I was expecting me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Snow King Resort, just six blocks from the Historic Jackson Hole Town Square, is a full service property featuring on site restaurant & bar, heated pool, exercise room with sauna. The Resort offers free Airport Transfers for all guests. During the summer, the Resort features an Alpine Slide, Miniature Golf, Scenic Chairlift, Horseback Riding and access to the Greater Snow King Area network of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails. In the winter, enjoy Slope Side Skiing and Tube Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY