Stayed at the Snow King for a recent conference. Hotel sits at the base of snow king mountain which has great hiking and mountain biking. Just a short walk to downtown Jackson. Location was great. Service was outstanding. The front desk employees were very helpful and accomodating, and said a genuine hello each time you walked by the desk. Room was clean, but not worth the price I paid. Air conditioning unit cycled on and off continually and was extremely noisy making it impossible to sleep. Turning it off wasn't an option due to it being too warm. Bathroom was very small and unspectacular. Overall, the room was comfortable, but at the nightly rate being charged, I was expecting me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY