“Great place to stay in Jackson!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Resort   |   400 East Snow King Ave., Jackson, WY 83001   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Jackson
Burke, Virginia
“Great place to stay in Jackson!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great hotel to stay at in Jackson. Very convenient with the hotel airport and Jackson Hole shuttle, as well as the START bus. The fitness center and Hayden's Post were great too. Loved the convenience of the ski resort right out the door, very fun mountain to ski the same day we arrived.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us regarding you recent stay. By the sounds of it, you had a great time! Come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Fairfax, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed there with a group of friends. Several had problems with the heat in their rooms and turned it off at night because the staff was not able to fix the issue (loud fan noise and thermostat not working properly). Not pleasant when it is zero degrees outside.

On the last day someone from the hotel staff left my door cracked open probably while cleaning and it stayed that way until I returned late at night. What a shock and unpleasant surprise. My belongings had been searched and money was missing. After reporting the incident to the front desk immediately and to the front desk manager the next morning including filing a report, I was assured that I would be contacted by the director of rooms to resolve the issue. I still have not heard from him or the general manager.
Nobody bothered to even apologize!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
My apologies for the inconvenience surrounding your recent stay. It is my understanding that everything has be rectified. I hope that you would reconsider staying with us in the future.
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Beautiful, luxurious vacation rental. The resort itself is terrific with gym, pool, jacuzzi and cozy lobby and the condo was really clean with upscale kitchen and bathrooms. Our family had a great time with amazing skiing at Jackson Hole resort and my daughter took inexpensive beginning snowboard lessons at Snow King itself. The town of Jackson has lots to offer with restaurants, bars and shopping.

Room Tip: Condos at Love Ridge have beautiful views of the Tetons.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Well, it sure sounds like you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive remarks. Please come visit us again!
Coral Gables, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife and I recently spent a week at the Grand View Residences at Snow King Resort in Jackson Hole. We go there in the winter to ski and also in the fall. As always, the accommodations were first-rate in all respects. Besides the physical beauty of the resort with its magnificent views, the townhomes are beautiful and luxurious but without being over-priced. Additionally, both the staff that works at Grand View and the Snow King hotel staff could not be more helpful and pleasant. Anything we asked for, they responded quickly, from picking us up at the airport and takingus back, to advice on activities in the area and suggestions for dining. When we needed anything from housekeeping they were there within minutes. Everything was, in a word, perfect. It's also the best possible location, in our view, since it's only a few blocks from the town square so you can walk there, but at the same time you feel like you're "away from it all" as you look out on the mountains from your porch. And the shuttle service and bus service to Teton Mountain makes it so convenient that you don't even need a car.
I can't think of a better place to go on a vacation in any season, and we would highly recommend it to everyone,

Room Tip: Any Grand View Residence is terrific.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a "glowing" review of your stay in one of our Grand View Residences. I do have to agree, there is no better location in Jackson Hole! Please come visit us again!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Jackson welcomed me with majestic snow covered mountians and Snow King welcomed me with warm smiles! Upon my arrival I had unfortunately came down with the flu, in which I spent a little more time in the resort than expected, during my NYE vacation. The front desk was kind enought to send a care package to my room! I confidently would attest to SK having one of the most comfortable beds I ever stayed in, which eased a few rough nights. The staff was more than accomodating and attentive assisting my friends and I planning activites and getting around JH. The entire place made you feel welcomed as if you were family or in the comfort of your own cabin! I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
So sorry to hear that you came down with the flu on your visit to Jackson Hole. It is good to hear the the staff was able to assisst you while you were "down and out". Please come visit us again in the near future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We ended up spending one night here after we took an offer to bump our seats home. They were so accommodating (letting us check in at 1 instead of 4), helpful (gave me some laundry detergent to wash clothes), and friendly. Everyone we encountered staff-wise was great. We had a room on the 5th floor with Snow King Mountain views. The room was nice and large. We did hear some people that night around midnight (I think we were over the drop off area for the hotel). We used their shuttle to and from the airport and the driver was very helpful. You can walk to the square (about 5-6 blocks), ski, or go tubing at the mountain.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
It sure sounds like getting bumped off your flight worked out for the best. Thank you for the nice review and please come stay with us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable room! Nice stay for Grand Teton NP visit. Room is quite large and the bed is really good. Quiet, clean and relaxing. Ask for a room not close to the elevator. Free parking.

We didn't have the breakfast as Jackson has some great spots for breakfast and dinner. We will recommend Pearl Street Bagels and the Snake River grill.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
geoff_young, General Manager at Snow King Resort, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review SNOW KING on TRIPADVISOR. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Been to Snow King Resort? Share your experiences!