Our family of five arrived on July 4th and were given a Condo that looked nothing like what the resort website showed. The condo was older, our view was of power lines, the carpet was literally BLACK, there was no air conditioning and no screens on the windows, so we couldn't even open a window. We called and complained, and to their credit, they gave us another condo and it was beautiful! However, when we were given the key to check out our new room, the family hadn't checked out yet. After opening the door and noticing the condo was still occupied, we explained our situation. They also had the exact same experience.
The restaurant food was good, but the service was awful.
The resort has the potential to be phenomenal with proper management.
Clarify and confirm your reservations prior to your arrival to make sure you are not given the older condos that are in disrepair. Once we moved to a new condo, we were very pleased with the quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY