Spent 5 nights, during construction phase. The staff members, including housekeeping, front desk and restaurant were very sweet and eager to serve. The town offers various types of food and I did eat out every night... My absolute favorite meal was served at Snow King Resort, outside on the restaurant's balcony, fresh fish delicately prepared with a ragout of fresh squash and sautéed mushroom mix... Warm freshly baked bread...upscale dining at a reasonable rate, in a resort still in transformation. I would choose Snow King again! I am giving 5 points all around due to the cheerful manner all departments handled their jobs during what must have been tough circumstances while working around the construction maze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY