We were driving cross country and knew we would have to spend a little more in a resort area like Jackson, but was very disappointed by the room description and what we actually got. Our reservation said we would have a balcony, there were some but not in our room. We were to have a refrigerator, and there wasn't one. We were not told that the resort was going through renovations and wi-fi would be unavailable. We found this out by speaking to the men who were installing the wi-fi. This is very important information. We stayed in a lot of hotels on our trip and this not as acceptable as the Super 8!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Snow King Resort, just six blocks from the Historic Jackson Hole Town Square, is a full service property featuring on site restaurant & bar, heated pool, exercise room with sauna. The Resort offers free Airport Transfers for all guests. During the summer, the Resort features an Alpine Slide, Miniature Golf, Scenic Chairlift, Horseback Riding and access to the Greater Snow King Area network of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails. In the winter, enjoy Slope Side Skiing and Tube Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY