The location of the Resort is phenomenal. it is next to the chair lift and the alpine lift. It is walking distance from the heart of Jackson which was another great asset. There is a horse back riding club next door
What really sucked about the hotel was that they never changed the soap or the shampoo for our entire stay of 4 days. They never put in replacements. They never came to clean the room till about 4:30 or 5pm which was not acceptable since the days we came in earlier we either have to step out to get room cleaned or just go with it
Breakfast was $14 or so and didnt have a whole lot of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY