The location of the Resort is phenomenal. it is next to the chair lift and the alpine lift. It is walking distance from the heart of Jackson which was another great asset. There is a horse back riding club next door
What really sucked about the hotel was that they never changed the soap or the shampoo for our entire stay of 4 days. They never put in replacements. They never came to clean the room till about 4:30 or 5pm which was not acceptable since the days we came in earlier we either have to step out to get room cleaned or just go with it
Breakfast was $14 or so and didnt have a whole lot of choices.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Snow King Resort, just six blocks from the Historic Jackson Hole Town Square, is a full service property featuring on site restaurant & bar, heated pool, exercise room with sauna. The Resort offers free Airport Transfers for all guests. During the summer, the Resort features an Alpine Slide, Miniature Golf, Scenic Chairlift, Horseback Riding and access to the Greater Snow King Area network of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails. In the winter, enjoy Slope Side Skiing and Tube Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.