Hard to find entry to register after a huge 4 hour drive . Was considering leaving after the drama as well as noise and all construction workers around the place .
Really didnt have a resort feel or relaxing holiday vibe . That was disappointing as we have come a long way . Would have liked to have been pre warned of construction and given option of not staying here . But in saying that after arriving to the room it was lovely. Clean , huge bed .
Downfalls - the heater . Every set of adds the heater would go on and was so loud it would drown out the TV !!
Had to turn it off during night even though it was cold .
Also husband had a bath and the overflow pipe is halfway up the bath so you can't even half fill the bath as it just all leaks out straight away . No point in having a if you can't even fill it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Snow King Resort provides the ideal location for your adventures. Located at the base of Snow King Mountain Resort and just blocks from the historic Jackson Hole Town Square, the resort offers beautifully appointed guest rooms and Jackson's hottest restaurant, Haydens Post. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY