This trip was part of a medical conference. My family came along to enjoy the area while I slaved away in lectures. There seems to be a lot of construction at the resort this year and the snow levels are sub optimal. These factors made the trip not as good this year as compared to other years. Being Jackson of course the prices at local shops are quite inflated. If you're looking for bargains here you're going to have to search hard. Lots of good wildlife viewing and winter sports activities are easily accessible. We love the mountain scenery, winter or summer but generally pass on the tourist spending traps. Fortunately there are enough genuine locals around to make a quality experience happen if you do your homework before booking events or trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Snow King Resort, just six blocks from the Historic Jackson Hole Town Square, is a full service property featuring on site restaurant & bar, heated pool, exercise room with sauna. The Resort offers free Airport Transfers for all guests. During the summer, the Resort features an Alpine Slide, Miniature Golf, Scenic Chairlift, Horseback Riding and access to the Greater Snow King Area network of Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails. In the winter, enjoy Slope Side Skiing and Tube Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Snow King Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snow King Resort (Grand Vista Lodging) Hotel Jackson
- Snow King Hotel
- Snow King Resort Jackson Hole, WY