“Nice Accomodations, Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 40 Hotels in Jackson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice Accomodations, Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is the second year I've stayed here on business, and it is the perfect place to stay. The property is very large, and the rooms are very nice. Although it is an older property, it is very well maintained and very clean. The best part of the place is the staff. Haven't met anybody that isn't friendly and willing to accomodate. The manager Renie, is just about the most friendly person in the world. She remembered me right away from a year ago, and since it was between seasons, upgraded me to a fireplace room which is very large and very nice. She sincerely cares about her customers, and is willing to help with whatever. She knows everything about the Jackson area, and the Tetons and Yellowstone, and is a veritable wealth of knowledge. The 49er Inn is the nicest place I've stayed in Jackson and I hope I never get placed anywhere else. If you're going to stay in Jackson, it's worth your while to check this place out.

Room Tip: Make sure you let them know if you're a skier or hiker. They do have rooms with boot dryers if...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
townsquareinns, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites 49'er, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
It was a pleasure accommodating you while visiting Jackson again on business. We are thrilled that you enjoyed one of our spacious fireplace rooms we offer at the property. Thank you for your kind words regarding the service you received from our manager Renie. She always wants all of our guest to have a memorable stay. We are grateful to have such a wonderful manager that goes above and beyond to ensure a great stay for all of our customer's. Thank you for your kind compliments and we hope to see you again soon for a third stay at the 49'er! Take care and travel safely.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Driggs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I usually stay at the 49er while out in Jackson to ski. I do so because the staff is so friendly, the rooms are nice and reasonable and the outdoor hot tub soothes tired bones after a day on the slopes. I usually arrive late, I am greeted by Barry and I hit the hot tub. The rooms are great, the staff is friendly and you can get out of there with your wallet intact.

Room Tip: Get a fireplace room. They have gas and wood ones.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
townsquareinns, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites 49'er, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us at the 49'er Inn right downtown historic Jackson. Our staff wants to thank you for your loyalty over the years and is thrilled to hear that you've continually enjoyed a clean and comfortable stay with us while exploring the wonderful terrain the area has to offer! Thank you for your kind words and we can not wait to see you again in the future. Take care and until next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Jackson for our anniversary, and booked a normal room. When we arrive we were warmly greeted by their staff. My boyfriend asked if he could get upgraded because of our special celebration, and the manager jumped at the chance of helping us enjoy our anniversary even more by upgrading us to a suite right next to the hot tub! He was so pleasant and accommodating. When we stay there now, we don't even consider other hotels, we go straight to the 49'er!

• Stayed March 2013
townsquareinns, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites 49'er, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Congratulations! We are so happy to hear that you not only enjoyed your recent stay with us but had a wonderful anniversary as well! Our staff strives to excel when providing excellent service and we are thrilled that you had a memorable stay in the heart of historic downtown Jackson. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again on the next visit. Take care of each other and until next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I was in Jackson for a day trip on my way to the Midwest and got snowed in when Wyoming shut down the highways. Renie, the asst. manager, was not only a great resource for exploring Grand Teton but kept me up-to-date on road closures and conditions for the 2 extra days I was snowed in. On the third night she upgraded me to a suite for no extra charge (I'm sure this was because it was the off-season, but I still appreciated it!). If I'm ever back in the area, I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Inn & Suites 49'er right in the heart of downtown Jackson. We appreciate having the opportunity to accommodate you while staying in town while the winter storms were hitting the Wyoming area. Our manager Renie goes above and beyond to ensure that each one of our guests have a memorable stay. We are grateful to have her on our team over the years. All of us appreciate your kind compliments and we hope to see you again in the near future! Please travel safely.
Lander, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Quality Inn--49er Suites is a fairly typical hotel in Jackson and well up to the Choice Hotel Chain standards. A clean room and comfortable bed at a reasonable price are the only things I really care about. Don't get me wrong, it is a nice room, and the gas fireplace in the room was unique.
This hotel sets itself apart from others for the friendly and very accomodating staff, from check in to cleaning the room. They were exceptional and very much appreciated. My wife had a medical appointment and I was on crutches for a recent injury, and was given a handicapped room on the first level without even requesting it. We checked out early for the medical appointment and when we learned after the initial visit, we needed to come back to the doctor two hours later, we went back to the hotel and they allowed us to go back to our room and rest, at no cost for those two hours. The man cleaning the room had just finished, but made it very clear we were welcome and he would spruce up the room again after we left. Can't expect better service.
I had a favorite hotel in Jackson where I usually stay. Because of the great service I will make Quality Inn my first choice for all my other visits.
I should also mention, the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
townsquareinns, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites 49'er, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Our staff want to thank you for your kind compliments regarding the service you received during your stay with us at the 49'er right in historic downtown Jackson. We strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests while staying with us at the property. We appreciate having the opportunity to accommodate you and cannot wait to see you again on the next visit to Jackson Hole! Please take care and travel safely.
Crestwood, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed at the Quality Inn in Jackson WY on the last day of ski season. Town was quiet as was the hotel. Likely only about twenty cars in the lot in the morning. When we checked in we received a room upgrade. The desk staff spaced all the guests out in the complex so we never heard a sound from other guests.

Breakfast was better than I had anticipated. Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and sausage plus cereals, bagels, muffins and fruit. Coffee and juices were also good quality. Excellent value for the price.

Bill B
Crestwood KY

Room Tip: Walking distance to downtown. The Bin 22 store/restaurant is two blocks away. It is a package liquor...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
It truly was a pleasure accommodating you while visiting the Jackson Hole area. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the 49'er while skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort for closing weekend! Thank you for sharing your stay with us and other travelers and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Take care!
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Property was well kept. Room was large and very clean. Gas fireplace was a nice touch. Wish they had HD tvs. Breakfast was above average and very well managed. Didn't hear other guests at all. No pool, but 2 large hot tubs.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
townsquareinns, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites 49'er, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
All of us at the 49'er are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us while visiting the Jackson Hole area! We are glad that you enjoyed one of our spacious suites we offer at the property. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. Come back to see us again soon!

Been to Quality Inn & Suites 49'er? Share your experiences!