“Great Value, Big Rooms, Clean, and Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Maverik Motel

A Maverik Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greybull
A Maverik Motel
You added A Maverik Motel to your Saves list
625 North 6th Street, Greybull, WY 82426   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Greybull
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Value, Big Rooms, Clean, and Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2010

Stayed here for a couple of months. Looked at the other motels in town and found this to be the best motel for the money. The rooms were much bigger, and had stoves and refridgerators in them. I personally stayed in a double, because i like more space. The antiques out front were a bit much for me, but i did see some interesting things out there. Dont let the exterrior prevent you from checking this place out. My room was clean and the stove and fridge worked fine. The owner was courteous and friendly. Other than being away from home, i really enjoyed my stay here. Rooms have DSL (Dont forget to bring a cable) Wall unit provides heat/AC. I was a bit aprehensive about this, as i am used to central air. Surprisingly, It kept my room very warm and comfortable. Convience store across the street was nice. If i have to go back to Greybull, I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Monclova, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

What a great place to stay! Clean, affordable, and comfortable. Lots of interesting antiques to see. Manager very friendly! Thank you for a nice stay!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Athens, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

We stayed here on the way to Yellowstone because it was much cheaper than staying in Cody. We stayed here for a great rate, but it was gross. Our room had a kitchen, but there was still food splattered on the stove! The bathroom towels had visible dirt on them. I chose not to shower, and we stayed for as little as possible in this motel (just 6 hours to sleep). There were animal heads all over the place. The owner was not very professional. We arrived around 11pm and he was asleep in his house part of the motel. He wasn't very friendly when we arrived and had his shirt off and teeth out. I didn't feel very comfortable or welcome here. The Sage Motel looked just as bad down the road. I would go with the Antler motel next time because it was only a few dollars more and looked nicer. The Greybull Motel was the nicest looking but was much more expensive. By the way, there are antiques all over the lawn of the motel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to A Maverik Motel? Share your experiences!