“Over priced” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kansas
“Over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and my family ate there while staying in the hotel. We got a 20 percent discount ticket so we thought we would give it a try.
The staff was good and I really think they were trying.
The food was disappointing and over priced. I'm glad we had a coupon. My wife had the salmon and it was as tough as beef jerky. Really bad. Probably should have sent it back.
Neat atmosphere...but you can tell by the amount of people that were there..it is suffering.
Time to call in chef Ramsey!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Wyoming
“Disappointed every time I've been there.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

From the time they opened (and we always give restaurants time to "find their feet) to the last time I went there, it's been disappointing. We've had appetizers show up at the same time as entrees on a table too small to hold them all but the server left them anyway. One time my friend and I ordered a steak and it was so much gristle we couldn't even chew it. The manager offered a replacement but after that meal, we declined. Roll your dice, I guess, but I'm not going back.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Gimmicky but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place honestly has a pretty hilarious atmosphere. It's kinda weird but it isn't bad. The waiter I had there was having a rough day or something because he was rude. However, I still enjoyed my meal. The food was a tad expensive but decent quality. I think restaurants in Gillette just tend to be a bit pricey.

Visited October 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“All you can eat soup/Salad.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Salad is a typical boring restaurant salad but all you can eat makes it work. Atmosphere is what makes this place a must see!! It looks like a speakeasy out of the 1920s. Food is ok.

Visited August 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Horrible ristorante italiano”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Probably one of the worst places to eat in Gillette. This area (Great Wall is close) doesn't have very good food... But that's not even the worst part about this place, it's the weird ambiance.
First off, you walk into the building and the nice fresh chlorine smell is greeting you upon arrival. Due to it's location, it's attached to a hotel, and the pool is ever so close. Moving on, the decor and furnishings leave you partially perplexed. It's hard to get over the fact that it's an Italian restaurant and you feel as if your in the movie Tombstone and the Godfather at the same time. You're not quite sure Al Capone or Wild Bill is gonna come out of the wood-work. I'm pretty sure you still have to make your way through swinging saloon doors to use the restroom. Now, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but the quality is very suspect. Any chair that is being held together by duct tape is usually not a good place to reside (Black duct tape.. The good stuff). So.. Needless to say, I don't really want to talk about the food, because it wasn't good at all. Also, I honestly couldn't read the menu or see my food for that matter, due to the extremely dim lighting. I thought I was going to need a road flare to exit the establishment... Not quite sure why the lighting was so poor, but it didn't add to either genres it was trying to manifest.

But I would say the whole experience is ruined by the pseudo mafia paraphernalia and the old western look. Personally, just walk across the street to Applebee's.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere