“Good Selection, Yummy Salad” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
St. Anthony, ID
“Good Selection, Yummy Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We just ate here today and I had the Greek salad, my husband had the Mighty Mo, and my cousin had the gluten free Italiano. We were glad for the gluten free options! We all enjoyed the food. The gluten free hoagie was the best tasting my cousin has ever had and he was worried it wasn't. The only thing that bothered me, there wasn't any clean tables, we wiped ours off and the staff was busy joking around with their friends. We are looking forward to trying the one in Rapid.

Gillette, Wyoming
“More than just a sandwhich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Loved the sandwiches we had. Generous portions and more than just some pre-cut lunch meet slapped on the bread.

Visited July 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great food. Lots of choices, especially for those looking for something on the lighter side. A very short 5 minute walk from the hotel I stayed in.

Visited June 2014
Hettinger, North Dakota
“My favorite sandwich shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We live about an hour from Gillette and have just recently discovered the Smiling Moose. Of all the sandwich shops and bistros I've eaten at this is definitely the best. Some say the prices are high, but it's no worse than Subway and the sandwiches are of a much higher quality and you get way more ingredients here (has anyone else been given a whole three olives and 2 pieces of spinach at subway?!). The service is fast and friendly, and the menu choices are quite diverse. We will be back for sure!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
IL
“Great sandwiches and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

After waiting for a non-existent lunch at Perkins, we walked out headed across the street to Mooses! What a difference in service and food quality! Had the hot turkey club which was the best sandwich I've ever had! Try it and you won't be disappointed . Wish we had these in IL! We were in and out in 15 minutes . Much better option than Perkins in Gillette.