“Best Italian food in Gillette” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gillette, Wyoming
“Best Italian food in Gillette”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I hit the buffet and it was good for a buffet. The pizza was the best thing going on the buffet. The service was great. The restaurant could use a massive remodel/update or move to a more suitable location.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We chose this place because of Trip Advisor ratings and were not disappointed. The portions were generous and tasty. Price slightly on the high side, but worth it. The server was attentive and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“We should have went somewhere else.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were in town for a soccer tourney, and I picked this place to go eat at. I saw the reviews, and thought this place sounds good. Bad idea. I'm not sure what other reviewers saw in this place, but I wouldn't eat here again, even if someone was buying my dinner. I ordered the manicotti, 12 bucks later I get 2 cheese filled shells. My wife ordered the rigatoni, again 12 bucks, not the best tasting. My daughter had cheese pizza which was good, but awfully greasy. I was still hungry after my 12 dollar meal. I guess when you're the only Italian restaurant in Gillette, this is how it is.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Would not go back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We were passing through town on our way home from a vacation in S. Dakota. We read the reviews for this restaurant and thought it sounded great. We ate there for dinner and now wonder if we ate at the same place these other people did! Seriously, I don't know who these good reviews were written by, but the restaurant (in a strip mall with dirty vinyl chairs, etc) is VERY mediocre. The food was....okay, but only okay. The prices were HIGH! $18 for a plate of Alfredo? Really?!? The owner was sure nice, though, and came out and checked on us, but really that was the ONLY positive. As we left we saw an Arby's and everyone in the car exclaimed, "We should have gone there!"

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Soda Springs, Idaho, United States
“The Great Adriano's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is one of the greatest, most comfortable restaurants our family has ever had the opportunity to experience. Though we all ordered delicious food, we all agreed that the, "Chicken Marsala", was superior to all others. The staff is polite, and the Chef/owner has a great sense of good old fassion humor. We look forward to eating there many more times in the coming years. We wish you all the best, from your friends in Idaho.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere