“Yes, I am her mom!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Cafe & Cakery (Airport Cafe)

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cafe & Cakery (Airport Cafe)
2000 Airport Rd., Suite 132, Gillette, WY 82716
307-682-2297
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 79 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Dessert, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Cafe & Cakery is located in the Gillette Campbell County Airport. The menu features reasonably priced items that are made fresh and fast. Anyone can dine here as you do not need to go through security to access the cafe, unlike other airports. Food may also be boxed to take onto flights. Special occasion cakes and desserts are available for ordering. Please give a minimum of 1 week notice for cake and dessert orders. Currently cash only. ATM available.
Gillette, WY
“Yes, I am her mom!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

So, yes, I am the owner's mom . . . and I might be a TAD bit biased, but I also know good food! :) Erika cooks great food. The Cafe and Cakery is located inside the Gillette - Campbell County Airport. She has a great selection of wraps, sandwiches and salads. Her cheeseburgers are to DIE for - they are my favorite. My husband and son tend to always order the same thing from her so it must be good - the Steak and Cheese Sandwich. My other daughter prefers the BLT. She serves FREE coffee (yes, even if that is all you get) all day long and always has a batch of freshly brewed tea. The Cafe & Cakery also has a selection of souvenirs, sweatshirts, and t-shirts if you forgot to pick up something for the loved ones at home. So yes, I rated her Excellent in all things except Atmosphere . . I mean it is in an airport so there is only so much you can do! :)

• Visited October 2012