“Our stay at the Gillette Super 8” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Gillette

You added Super 8 Gillette to your Saves list
Super 8 Gillette
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   208 South Decker Court, I-90 exit 124 (Hwy 14/16), Gillette, WY 82716-3320   |
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Gillette
SHELTON
“Our stay at the Gillette Super 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a good one night stay at this Super 8, the one thing that that was wrong was that the shower was a little slow to drain. The new mattress was great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Amanda B, General Manager at Super 8 Gillette, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next stay to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Castle, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

To start with, they had a dryer catch fire earlier in the day. You couldn't smell it until we were on our way to the room. They didn't tell us and remained open which shocks me. No fruit or yogurt on continental breakfast. Check-out took forever. Not the worst place I've stayed, but pretty darn close.

• Stayed September 2012
Sun Lakes, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We were a walk up customer..got a room..went into room for 15 seconds..awful smell,not clean,no microwave and just awful..group of young men having drinking party in parking lot..Immediately returned to lobby and cancelled room..clerk assured me my VISA payment was cancelled..still disputing charge with hotel denying refund, per a dishonest owner..stay anywhere else..we went next door to comfort suites it was great

Room Tip: didn't stay there and wouldn't
Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Amanda B, General Manager at Super 8 Gillette, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about you stay! I would like to apologize for any issues you had while you stayed with us. We have made many changes for the better and promise that if you give us the chance we can exceed your expectations. I would also like to offer you 20% off your next stay with us. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area,
Gresham, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Check in was easy, Janell hotel manager was a doll, beds were comfortable and it was right off freeway for easy access. Nice having a continental breakfast in mornings helps with the already low cost of room. Made our vacation nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Amanda B, General Manager at Super 8 Gillette, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I hope to see you on your next trip to our area.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I Stayed at this cool little hotel on aug 27th. The manager jenell was very friendly but so very professional. I was amazed she was able to take care of my husband and I while answering the phone. Plus fix fresh cookies for us. The room had nice bed spreads , brand new towels. I felt just at home.thank you staff in gillitte if you read this. They have in-house washer &drier that was perfect. The best thing is that they right next to 2 fabulous restraunts that the manager recommended. Let us look at menus while we disused what we were in the mood for. If anyone wonders how this place is. I would recommend it! because it made my whole trip

Room Tip: On first floor so it's easier to go back to your room after eating a good meal
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed at this motel while in town on a business trip. The staff there were all very friendly and helpful. The room was a bit dated but very clean. Overall, I would not have a problem recommending this hotel to family or friends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Chilton, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This motel put the Super 8 name to shame. Dirty, old, scary, no smoke detector and no $$ back. I am sure they represented the hotel as having a pool - it DOES NOT! Do not waste your money. The manager was friendly and made a good effort, but the place is a serious dump.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Gillette? Share your experiences!