“Rustic, Great Price, Great View” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Evanston

You added Super 8 Evanston to your Saves list
Super 8 Evanston
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1710 Harrison Drive, Evanston, WY 82930 (Formerly Economy Inn Evanston)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
“Rustic, Great Price, Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

It's hard to find a place with a great view, with a great price, great customer service. The only thing was the appearance of hotel was rustic. But with a great price like I got I have no complains. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable.

Room Tip: take the top floor, very quiet, and great view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hartford, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

While traveling through Wyoming I was not able to catch a good radio signal for the world cup match. I asked the clerk if I could stay and be in lobby watch the Brazil/Mexico match the clerk said ok without renting the room plus I still was able to drink their juice at no charge and still watch the match. Because of their kindness I decided to rent from them for two night. I will definitely tell my friends and I will definitely stay here again...great customer service. Only problem was lost of Wi-Fi at night so not able to write review but it's working today.

Room Tip: I know hotel is not appealing from outside, but they make it up with great customer service and comf...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Friendly staff, close to I-80 room was clean and great view of the mountains from my room. Went with friends and both of our rooms were good and for an out door property very quiet before the fire works. If you go to Evanston during the 4th of July ask for a room on the east side Trust me you will get a great view. I will be going this year with a bunch more friends.

Room Tip: Ask for the room facing east and you will get to see mountain of a distance and great seat to watch...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Travel across the us with my family. We were on our way to Salt Lake City when we decided to stay in evanston. We stayed at super 8 motel. The staff was nice the room was clean overall good stay another plus they they accept pet for reasonable price

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Rapid City, South Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

On top of poor service, dirty rooms, false advertising (a sign that says "all new rooms) there are no fire exits. We stayed in room 226. The fire escape plan says to take a right out the door. When you do that, there are no stairs and would have to jump 30 feet to get down. Not safe for anyone!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Super 8 Evanston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Evanston

Address: 1710 Harrison Drive, Evanston, WY 82930 (Formerly Economy Inn Evanston)
Location: United States > Wyoming > Evanston
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Evanston 1.5*
Under New Management. All Newly renovated rooms, Free Superstar Breakfast, Free Wifi Internet, Pet Friendly Hotel. Close to I-80, Historic Downtown, and Golf at the Purple Sage. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Evanston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Evanston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.