“Steak house” 5 of 5 stars

925 Front St, Evanston, WY 82930
307-789-1753
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 36 restaurants in Evanston
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Evanston, Wyoming
“Steak house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Wonderful food. Prices are better for lunch menu. One of the best places in town to eat for lunch or dinner.

Visited November 2013

88% Recommend
salt lake city
“Ignorant Owner Jess does not care!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I never even stepped foot inside the restaurant! Our phone call too make reservations was nothing but unpleasant. The man taking reservations was the owner Jess. I have never been treated so poorly or unwelcome on the phone, and all I was doing was trying to make a reservation. My trip adviser account was made specificly to warn against this place and lack of professionalism and hospitality.

Kennewick
“Outstanding food, don't miss this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our hotel referred this locally owner establishment. Located in an older building downtown, the menu has something for everyone. If you like steak, don't pass up the chance to have an excellent meal in the middle of cattle country. Salad came first, then a veggie plate, hot rolls, entrée and a dessert afterwards....all part of the one price meal. Staff was incredibly efficient and polite. Quaint ambience in older building. Excellent meal and overall experience. Don't pass it up.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dunedin
“Phenomenal Ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Probably the best steak I've ever had. I ordered the regular cut expecting a normal 16 oz or so size but was blown away with the huge portion I received. After eating the awesome french onion soup, salad, fantastic bread and veggie platter there wasn't much room left for the giant steak and dessert. The service was incredible and the atmosphere was family friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant for anybody in the Evanston area!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Evanston, Wyoming, United States
“5 stars all around....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

My son and I visited Bon Rico last Friday Night. As always the food was good, the service was excellent, the price was good. My son got the Seafood Platter with crab, shrimp and fried halibut. It was huge. I got the petite cut rib eye. It was outstanding. I try to make it a habit to eat at Bon Rico's monthly. And also I really do not seen any issues with the decor there. I think the people that complain about think they are high class or something. Your going there for the experience of a great meal... State at your steak or even your date.

• Visited September 2013