“Very good salad bar” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Northfield, Minnesota
“Very good salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I ate here for lunch and had their soup and salad bar. It was not fancy but the ingredients were fresh and tasty. Had the clam chowder and it was the best I have ever had.

Visited July 2014

“Good food, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Ate lunch here while passing through the area. Located a couple blocks off the main road in the downtown area. Place was packed during lunch hour. Bacon cheeseburger was great, service was okay as the servers were rushing around to help everyone. We liked the decor and the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thornton, Colorado
“Great food and nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place was recommended by the Hotel we were staying at and we were not disappointed. Great salid bar and the soup was delicious. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was unique. This is an old train station. We enjoyed the food and we would recommend it to others.

Visited June 2014
Cantonment, Florida
“Good Food Not So Good Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have taken clients to this restaurant twice and the food was very good however the service was not. It is always busy and the servers don't even smile. The inside was very nice but they need more room. I have tried the burger was cheese and bacon and it is excellent. If I was from out of town visiting I would try La Costa Mexican Restaurant located at the edge of town. I probably will not take anyone else here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Excellent food but it is a beehive at dinner hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

If you like lunch at 12 and dinner at 6, you won't care for The Depot. We had 3 delicious dinners there, but we went early (5pm) to avoid the crowd. The locals must have caught on because there were a few large parties already there. They also got great service and terrific food. We were out of there by 6:15 and there were no tables available and a a line by then. I had a grilled shrimp salad x2, and cajun tilapia x1. The shrimp were better that anything I've had at home in NEW ENGLAND in a long time.!!! Great beer, great food, great people, but go early....(or late)

• Visited June 2014