“Good hotel in the area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Douglas
Houston, Texas
“Good hotel in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

This is the first Sleep Inn that I have stayed in and I am impressed . I decided to stay in Douglas rather than try to drive all the way back to Denver and I am glad I did.

• Stayed July 2012
SleepInnWY079, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience while staying at our hotel and would love to see you again the next time you pass through Douglas. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Saint Paul, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Easy access to the Interstate, not too far from downtown Douglas and very livable rooms with a nice TV, HBO and clean bathrooms. The beds are extremely comfortable and slept better here than in most 5 star hotels. Spent 3 days in Douglas and this was a fine starting point for all our adventures. Will stay here again the next time we are through Douglas.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate feedback from our guests as it helps us to know where we are performing well and where we can improve. We would love to see you back the next time you are in Douglas. Thanks again for the review!
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

'Donna' at the front desk was VERY gracious and when i asked for a plastic fork she pleasantly said OK, no problem. Also the breakfast lady was very nice. There was a wide variety of food products.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is a generic looking property from the outside, but don't underestimate the quality of what you'll find inside. The staff all provided great customer service and I was constantly being stopped and asked if they could do anything to make my stay better. The breakfast is significantly better than in previous stays as it includes hot foods such as eggs and some type of breakfast meats. There is a sweet little lady who carefully tends the breakfast bar and insures all foods are in constant supply and the area is clean. I wish they had this quality of service, cleanliness and friendliness in other hotels in the country! Outstanding and a little gem in the midst of Wyoming.... Definitely would stay again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a fairly comfortable hotel for a long term business stay. It seems to be less than a year old. Not as nice as other premium side of the highway hotels I've stayed in, but just a step behind them. The internet could be faster, and they need to put out more bagels at breakfast. Also, the air conditioner sounds like a freaking fighter jet in my room. My hypothesis is that hotel owners get together with air conditioner manufactures to make air conditioners that are so loud the guests won't want to use them. Other than that, this is a great hotel. Also, they gave me a fairly good rate since I am a long term guest. I didn't even have to haggle.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

I stayed at this Hotel Mid June for a Family reunion,
From the moment I arrived to the moment I left there was Nothing but friendly staff at every turn!
From the Gentleman who checked us in Late to the Wonderfully "Chatty" breakfast attendant.
And our Room was kept perfectly by the housekeeping staff!
I am not sure the age of this hotel but it seems pretty new!
Rate seemed very comparable with the other hotels in the area and was worth every penny!
And first thing you see when you step out of the front door is Wyoming's Laramie peak Mountain!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

While working in the Douglas area I stayed at the Sleep Inn from December 2010 to April 2011. The location itself was nice because I could get to Casper or Cheyenne easily when needed. The hotel is pretty new and is well kept. My room was always well taken care of, the breakfast room, gym and pool are always very clean, and the conference room was great. I enjoyed working with the staff and they always seemed happy to help with anything I needed. I even traveled with my large dog and the hotel was happy to accept him. They even gave him treats and took time to play with him every time we walked past the front desk. I think my dog liked staying there as much as I did. I will be traveling in that direction again in the near future and will make sure to book in advance because I would not want to take the chance of having to stay anywhere else!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!