“Nice rooms ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Cody
Los Barriles, Mexico
“Nice rooms ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We arrived on motorcycle at 2:00 pm, the clerk did not really greet us right away. Once she did she informed us check in was not for another hour, it would have been nice to get a early check in. We unload our gear and headed off to the museum, we returned to check in and this time the clerk was much friendlier. Our room was on the 2nd floor, no elevator, not a big deal for us.
Room was very large, nice big CA king size bed. No complaints other than no continental breakfast.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Churchville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Despite having no elevator, it was a very nice place! Nice sized room, well furnished, firm bed, Keurig, and classy small touches! It's well located in a small town. The front desk was knowledgeable and polite. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but wish we had!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Martell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were traveling through Cody Wyoming and stopped without a reservation...excellent accommodations and very good food with an excellent wine list. Good front desk service and although we were there close to the end of the season we still enjoyed the stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Blue Ridge, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a wonderful experience here. It was a very clean place. Everything was new and up to date. It had a warm cozy feel to it. The staff was very helpful, also. (Make sure to check out the rodeo while your in town, it was awesome, you wont be disappointed) Over all it was a great place to stay!

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed just after the 4th of July. Found it on the web and the pictures were a bit misleading. It's very nice and clean, but not fancy. The pool was very nice and clean. We got in later in the evening, but it was open until 10 so we could use it. Each room had a microwave & fridge which was a nice convenience. Located on the outskirts of town, but close to groceries and restaurants. It was moderately priced for the area and I would probably stay there again if I was in Cody.

Room Tip: No elevator, so choose the first floor if you have a hard time with stairs. No rooms with views, bu...
Vincennes, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Finally, I was greeted by a warm and friendly face. She smiled and spoke to me as if we knew one another for years. As we talked, I told her my name and that I had reservations. I started to show her my reservation print-out along with my confirmation numbers and she told me that it wasn't needed. Checking-in was at 3pm and once again, I was early. In fact, I was several hours early. She told me all the rooms were dirty and that my room would be ready by 3pm. I asked her which room I got and she smiled then told me I was getting the first room on the right on the first floor just a few steps away from the front desk which was their deluxe room with king bed. I left and ate lunch, did some errands, then came back at 2:45pm. Another woman was there this time and I told her who I was to which she told me my room would be ready in just a few minutes. Wow, another warm and friendly person. We talked and talked for quite some time. Moments later, she told me my room was ready. As soon as I walked into my room, I noticed my stay was going to be much better than other places I had stayed. My room had a delightful scent to it. I can't describe it but I loved it. Everything about the room was great. I did several loads of laundry there too without any problems. I highly recommend this motel. Their staff is the best. I will miss them! Thanks for making my time in Cody a memorable stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Gainesville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a good value option in Cody, especially around the July 4 holiday.

We stayed here 3 nights and found it to be convenient, friendly, and comfortable - except for the beds! The mattresses are so soft that my husband and I kept rolling to the middle of the bed all night long, for 3 nights! Ugh.

The rooms themselves are fine, very spacious, with small refrigerators. The older "value" section has a 3/4 wall separating the two beds, which makes it perfect for 2 privacy if you are sharing a room.

They don't serve breakfast at all but the coffee in the lobby is good if you drink the one in the carafe. Otherwise, McDonald's is just across the highway.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Cody Legacy Inn? Share your experiences!