“Gorgeous and Unbelievably Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

You added Chamberlin Inn to your Saves list
Chamberlin Inn
1032 12th Street, Cody, WY 82414   |
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Cody
“Gorgeous and Unbelievably Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Kind staff, charming and relaxing accommodations, excellent cocktails. Didn't stay here but visited twice in two days. Can't say enough positive things about the Chamberlin. Though Cody is my favorite city, it can be good to escape the western lifestyle for an evening, and this is just the place!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Gillette, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Historical downtown building. Centrally located. None better. Awesome courtyard, atrium, and cocktail service in the late afternoon/evening. Our room was eclectically furnished, everything was in good order and VERY clean (Rm 27, King Suite). The floor fan was necessary because the A/C couldn't keep up with the 90 degree heat. The bathroom tile, shower, towels, and so on were spotless. Although there isn't dedicated hotel parking, we found no difficulty on the street even though this is high season in Cody. However, even in Aspen, this is a VERY high end price range and the Chamberlain has a couple of glaring misses. One, the selection of pillows is seriously lacking. I'd bring my own if I wasn't riding my scooter. Two, in the morning there isn't any coffee or food service. Yes, there is a crappy little coffee pot in the room, but frankly when I'm paying $300+ a night for a room, I shouldn't have to go down the street in my robe to get a good cup of coffee and juice for my wife in the morning. They have the facilities, just not the motivation. I'd have paid another $30 a night for the convenience.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

From the warm welcome from Kelly and the quaint and beautiful room (12) we just knew this was a special place to stay. We enjoyed drinks in the secluded garden and lovely fresh coffee in large cups with real milk in the morning. The location is perfect too. The sheets were the best I have slept in and the pillow I just wanted to take home. This stay was definitely on our the highlights of our trip. Thanks and best wishes to Kelly and her dad !

Stayed July 2014
Southampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great place for exploring our favourite town in Wyoming. Cosy. Lovely room, very friendly and helpful staff, the owners who make you feel special.

Walked off with the keysto room but rang and posted them back! Many apologies!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We have visited this quaint boutique hotel before and loved it. We were excited by some updates they have made....a sun porch and bar were added. It is very quiet here and the staff is extremely friendly.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Wheeling, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My wife and I were traveling with our daughter and son in law. Both rooms were very nice. They offered to call ahead to the restaurant to make our reservation. We passed because we did not know when we were going to eat. We should have let them call. Very well done renovation. Would stay there again in a minute.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jackson, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I just stayed at the Chamberlin again. I'm a tour guide so I have used the hotel many times. I have taken over 30 clients there, I have yet to have a client not love the place. Some of the rooms are small, but nicely decorated. All rooms are comfortable, and well maintained. The value matches what you find with other top end locations in Cody. In small tourist towns you can not find the same price deals as in big cities. The service is outstanding. The owners are there welcoming you as soon as you step in the door. They have always been happy to provide for any special needs.

Room Tip: While in Cody make sure to check out the Buffalo Bill Museum. If you really are looking to have the...