“Very poor service and awful food” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 72 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Clermont, Florida
“Very poor service and awful food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went to the Rib & Chop house expecting good food. Ordered the Buffalo burger and after asking why it was so rare I was told you can't cook it anymore otherwise it would be as Sammi our server told us "Gross". Well I can put up with pink but not RED. $40 for two burgers and bad, really bad service. We were then presented with the Check and she stood over us whilst we got cash out of our wallet. No refill on the drinks and wait 15 minutes for the check. The place was empty, no wonder!! I would not recommend anyone eating at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“My wife enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We arrived early at 4 and were glad we did because at 5 it was getting pretty full.
The steak was good but watch out for the dessert! We both had the apple cobbler and it was too sweet to have more than two small bites. It was the only dessert that I can remember that I could not eat and did not wish too. One item concerning the dessert that was brought up to the waitress was it contained pecans. I like pecans but nuts on any item needs to be stated on the menu as there are too many who are allergic to them: which could mean a trip to the emergency room.
The waitress was kind when we stated that the dessert was not to our liking and wished to take the item off our ticket - but I pay for the things I order.

Visited March 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Delicious filet, ribs and nice wine list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We needed a late dinner in Cody and the brewery was closed so we headed here on foot. Was plenty busy for 10 minutes before closing. Asked our waitress for her recommendations and order both the filet and ribs. My filet was cooked to perfection, no gristle, not fat, perfectly seasoned. I didn't taste the ribs but my business associate loved them. Nice wine list by the bottle at fair prices. Great little spot for a delicious steak. Highly recommend.

Visited March 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“The Best Rib and Chop in the chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel to Cody at least once a month. I have eaten at every restaurant in the town. Tried Rib and Chop a few years back and not so shinny. Decided to give it another try. Night and day! They have a new GM whose name is Wade. What he has done with the food and service quality is truly amazing compared to what once was. One of the best steaks I have EVER had. That's counting Ruth's Chris and Morton's. If you haven't been in a while you need to go! Best steakhouse south of Billings.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cody, Wyoming
“Update”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We used to frequent this place because of the great food in Cody! However in the past few months I have noticed the quality of food going down, I think they have a new chef. The food used to be pretty amazing for little Cody Wyoming! However now I would just say it's "okay", it's greasy and it lacks the display the old chef used to use to present dishes. Even the salmon has gone down in quality. The place is still very clean and the environment is very pleasing especially the bar side! However, I think we will go here for drinks and maybe an occasional appetizer every now and then. It's too bad because we need a decent place to eat in Cody. Until then, the search remains. Hopefully the new brewery will have amazing food as well as beer!

• Visited March 2014