This hotel is a collection of small cottages on the outskirts of Cody, located only a few minutes' walk from the rodeo. The rooms are adorned with cowboy paraphenalia and very well-kept. Plus there's a decent buffett breakfast and a little pool, to boot. Overall: great value for money. Two thumbs up!
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.