We decided to stay in Cody before heading into Yellowstone. Out of all the other options in Cody, I liked this one because it was not right in the center of downtown and who can resist a room full of cowboy decorations? Even though this was expensive, our log cabin with one king bed was extremely clean and spacious. Everything looked brand new (even the awesome cowboy decorations my husband couldn't stand). The bed was really comfortable! The hot tub was pretty clean and there was a constant supply of fresh towels. Our breakfast was alright, there were hot biscuits and gravy and a nice selection of fruit. The coffee was pretty terrible (we might have become coffee snobs since stopping at all those espresso shacks though).
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Otel so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.