Out of all of the hotel choices in Cody, we were lucky to have chosen this quaint little stop. It is near the outskirts of town, but since the main drag is only about a mile away, it is still very convenient to seeing all of the sights. It is a cluster of little cabins. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. It felt like a luxurious hotel, but has all of the charm of a little cabin.
- Also Known As:
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel
- Cody Cowboy Village Hotel Cody
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel located at the east entrance to Yellowstone park. Facility has the "best Beds in the West." These beds are triple sheeted with very high thread count linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Cody Cowboy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.