“very popular place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bubba's is only an hour’s drive from spectacular Yellowstone National Park. If you're looking for mouth-watering, hickory-smoked meats, look no further than Bubba's Bar-B-Que. Enjoy in the restaurant, or take it with you for picnics and road trips -- our meats are awesome alone or in sandwiches. We’re sure to have something to satisfy your hunger whether you’ve been hiking all day or are going to the rodeo in the evening. Not only do we have the best bar-b-que in Wyoming, but we also have sandwiches, burgers, steaks, an awesome salad bar, and great choices for the kids. Don't forget about our homemade desserts and generous selection of micro-brews.
Tinley Park, Illinois
“very popular place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We tried Bubba's based on Trip Advisor reviews and the recommendation of hotel staff. I am glad we did! The restaurant was very busy but we were seated after a short wait. Our waitress, Jennifer, came by very quickly and took our appetizer and drink order. The half order of hot wings was more than enough for the two of us. When I started to order the combo meal, Jennifer stopped me and said it was designed for two or more people and would be way too much food for one. So I ordered the brisket instead and was very happy. It was fall apart tender and more than 1/2# of meat. I was so glad I did not get the combo. My wife got the barbecued half chicken and was very happy with her choice. We both ordered the cole slaw which is made fresh in house and were very pleasantly surprised. The entire staff was hustling cleaning tables and even sweeping under them. By the time we finished there were several groups waiting to be seated.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Hadfield, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Ate twice in Bubba's on a recent stay in Cody. Great food,nice atmosphere and, as expected, efficient and friendly service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Expensive for BBQ and Salad Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My Lunch was a small piece of chicken , Salad Bar and Iced Tea
Cost me $15 before the tip.
Will not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Only BBQ place in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place considering it is the only BBQ place I found. Being from the St Louis area I have certain expectations when it comes to BBQ and Bubbas fell short. The food wasnt bad it just wasnt great nor was it close to the best Ive ever had. But if you are craving a pulled pork while in Cody go ahead and stop by. I would save my craving for ribs for The Chop House though.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Burgess Hill
“Great bbq food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The food and drinks were all very good, a big salad bar and large choice of food, the brisket was really good.

Really convenient if staying at the AmericInn hotel at Cody.

It was that good we went back twice.

Visited June 2014

Been to Bubba's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bubba's Bar-B-Que, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.