“Fresh, quality ingredients, friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Cody
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Bakeries, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast starts at 6 am and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and sausages. Drop in, you will be met with fantastic service and great, great food.
Seattle
“Fresh, quality ingredients, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We chose Rocky Mountain Mojoe as we were passing through Cody, based on TripAdvisor recommendations. It was as fully as satisfying as the recommendations led us to believe. We went twice in three days, each time on our way through town. The coffee is excellent, the bakery items pretty darn good, and the lunch...soup, salad, sandwiches...really terrific.

We will stop by next time we're in Cody.

Wyoming
“I Will Be Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ate both a lunch and breakfast at Rocky Mountain MoJoe. Both very good. The Little Joe Wrangler sandwich (version of a french dip) ranked as one of THE BEST sandwiches ever. Would have gave this place a five, but the cinnamon roll my wife had the following morning was hard and appeared to be left over from previous day? It was a "corner" roll which didnt help certainly. My breakfast was outstanding. Also, for the price the cinnamon roll should have been 3x the size. Other than this technicality it was a great experience and we will be back. Service was great and staff was pleasant and accommodating. Great coffee too! Keep up the good work!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good brew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife met her friend, who now lives in Cody, here and she relayed this review to me for TripAdvisor. I'm not sure if it's ethical to "review" a place that I haven't personally been to, but I hope it is.

My wife accidentally ordered a latte because everything is titled on the menu. She normally only gets brewed coffee or an Americano; no flavorings, no sugar, etc. Strong, dark coffee is her (and, my) preference. But, her friend ordered a latte so my wife thought she'd try one. They both ordered the same thing and the person behind the counter hesitated a bit, apparently because they ordered non-flavored (i.e., vanilla, caramel, etc.) latte and that rarely happens there she said. I guess it was a good latte as far as lattes go, but my wife isn't a fan and she said she wouldn't order one again. But, she said that her friend said it was superb and definitely the best place in town for coffee so it's just a personal preference, and a mistake, on my wife's part. It's nothing against Mojoe what so ever, they did it perfectly. My wife would recommend this java joint to anyone.

Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado
“good start to the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Popped over from Moose Creek next door (10% discount).

Good coffee, strong like I like it and a cinnamon roll. Roll was cold and they microwaved it which made it a bit tough on the outside. Would have been awesome if they used a different method.

Others in our Party had biscuits, gravy, eggs etc. All good fare, better than fast food.

I'd stop here again.

Miles City, Montana
“Believe the Hype!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place was great for breakfast with my family. Had a little something for everyone, they had kid friendly stuff like cookies and cinnamon rolls, but more adult fare like breakfast burritos. I also appreciate the portions not being monstrous. Coffee was good too, will definitely be back if I'm in Cody again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Rocky Mountain Mojoe, LLC? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rocky Mountain Mojoe, LLC, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.