“Super service and excellent value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cody Motor Lodge

Cody Motor Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cody
Cody Motor Lodge
You added Cody Motor Lodge to your Saves list
1455 Sheridan Ave, Cody, WY   |
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Cody
Wellington, New Zealand
“Super service and excellent value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We love the Cody motor lodge. It's a little dated but its really clean and the service was super friendly. They let me come and do my washing before we'd checked in on the first day, saved me a long walk to the Laundromat. We liked it so much we travelled around for a couple of days and came back for a second night. Comfy beds, two queen beds in the room. Got the same room and same great service letting us check in early at 1.30. This is a busy motel in a great location so letting us in early was good. Don't expect it to be flash but given its a tourist town its good value at $124. Modest breakfast provided.

Room Tip: we asked for a room facing the alley way just in case there was road noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Eau Claire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Right in the middle of the downtown Cody , you will find a little gem of a motel, Cody Motor Lodge.
Super Staff, very clean rooms,(all have been remodel) good price for a very high priced area of motels. Small breakfast, but when in Cody you want eat at the IRMA Hotel, I review that later)
Over all, a great stay at The Cody Motor Lodge.

Room Tip: There are suites available, go for it
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Sherman, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

this location was beter than average.(not the best but nice and clean) Location Location is everything close to downtown and most of the sites. We would stay here again if we ever make it back that way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed at this motel on 4th August 2013 we found the rooms of good size, two queen beds, clean room, comfy beds, good air con and best of all no road noise, the people running the motel were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again if we were in this area. Well priced, breakfast was light but that was all we required.

Loved the big cat in reception.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the road, as I find it really hard to keep with lots of noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We arrived by motorcycle on the weekend of July 20/21, 2013. There were some events in town so most accommodation was fully booked. Many motels & hotels were extremely expensive. We stayed at the Cody Motor Lodge for 2 nights, for a reasonable price, comparative to other local places. This is a somewhat older facility. The rooms are large, quiet & spotlessly clean. The water pressure is AMAZING. There are breakfast snacks, fresh fruit & numerous drinks left out at all times in the office area. The hosts are very amenable & helpful & we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely town. There are plenty of bars & eateries & the prices are reasonable. The scenery is beautiful & there is plenty to see & do. A visit to the Buffalo Bill Dam, horse riding, Old Trail Town & a nightly rodeo are just some of the possibilities. A trolley tour provides the local history & there is a centre & museum dedicated to Buffalo Bill. The A visit to the old, historic Irma Hotel (founded by Buffalo Bill) is a must. The atmosphere is good, the décor is wonderful & the prices for food & drinks are good. They do a buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner that are very well priced. Cody, Wyoming is well worth a visit. The Cody Motor Lodge is far better located than many of the much higher placed accommodations. I can't understand the bad reviews, I am certainly not related to the owners.

Room Tip: Great location in the centre of town.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

My family & I stopped here to see if they had any rooms available and the lady working as desk clerk was VERY rude to my son & I. They did not have any rooms available but if they were giving free nights I would not have stayed with this hotel...they need to have an undercover boss come in so they can see how rude this lady is to their potential guests. If she is the owner then shame on her, she needs to brush up on her people skills!!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Anchorage, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have tried to post this before and it never showed. This was the worst travel experience of my life. I waited 30 minutes to book a room and no one helped me. When I explained this to the woman who finally spoke with me on the phone, she essentially called me a liar. Not to mention the fact that my husband and I witnessed her enter the office where we were waiting, look at us, and sit down to begin smoking. She never said a word to us. I highly suggest avoiding this place at all cost. Any positive review, I am convinced, is written by family or friends. This is NOT a place you should consider.

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else but here.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Cody Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!