“I do not see what the rave is? Maybe it was the show?” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
sioux falls
“I do not see what the rave is? Maybe it was the show?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

This was recommeded by our hotel for a great place to eat. We did not go for the show but for the food. Fully expecting a buffet (which it was) but way to expensive for what they offer. Items on the buffet were chicken, pulled beef, baked potato, applesauce, baked beans, salad and dressing, corn bread, brownies. Meat was luke warm :( However the staff was very pleasant. I only wish we would have checked out the website to know that there was not many choices.

Cody, Wyoming
“Great Food and Great Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

The location was suggested as having great food and great entertainment. All I can say is the Beef was fantastic and the chicken was excellent as well as the rest of the food. The entertainment (The Rocking M Wranglers), was fantastic. The cater to the old and young alike. It was great to see children dancing and adults singing to the music. I yodeler was great and the guitar player (Ryan) is awesome. I thought I had seen the best Chet Atkins, Roy Clark, but he is just as good if not much better.

Stafford, Virginia
“Great family entertainment with terrific food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

We had a great time at the Cody Cattle Company. Our kids are definitely more the city type and they really enjoyed themselves. The food was fantastic and we had a great time. If we ever get back to Cody we will definitely stop again.

Winchester, Wy
“Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

My wife and I were waiting for the Cody Night Rodeo, on july 4th 2010 when we decided it was time for supper, we drove west on the strip and found the Cody Cattle Company, we decided to endulge ourselves in "dinner and a show", to make a long story short it was totally amazing, the food was good and the entertainment was second to none, my hats off to this SUPER attraction, We WILL be back

Santa Clara, CA
4 attraction reviews
“What FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I love country & western music and this hit the right spot for me and my family (including teenagers). The performers are true professionals! I wonder why they aren't nationally known recording artists. The group is a family (dad, mom, and son) and everyone of them is a fantastic performer. The son places stringed instruments like nobody's business. I'd put him against Brad Paisley any day of the week. (If you don't know who Brad is, you don't know country music.) The mom sings beautifully! For a country music fan, this is a must see show.
The dinner is pretty good too and can be purchased with or without show admission.

Been to The Cody Cattle Company? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Cody Cattle Company, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.