“Great Entertainment!” 4 of 5 stars

Mooresville, Indiana, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Great Entertainment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We did the trifecta ... Dinner, show, and rodeo. Food was good, for a buffet, and we enjoyed the show. Not sure the show would hold the attention of children, but the mostly adult audience on a Sunday evening obviously did. Price for the dinner and show was reasonable at $24 per person, but adding another $24 per person for the rodeo made for a rather expensive evening.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great attraction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I were debating between the Cody Cattle Company and the other music and dinner show offered in Cody, WY - SO SO glad we picked the Cody cattle company! AMAZING food (great BBQ and all you can eat), the performers were extremely talented, and the rodeo was tons of fun! We drove by the other venue in Cody and it looked dark and dingy from the outside. Would HIGHLY recommend the Cody Cattle Company for any person, couple, or friend passing through Cody!

East Brunswick, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“What Talent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was definitely one highlight of our Cody trip! What a fun evening! The dinner is served buffet style and was quite good. I expected much worse based on some negative reviews, but honestly it is a buffet and people need to be realistic! The chicken was tender, not dried out, and the side dishes were tasty. WE enjoyed some fun conversation with those at our table and then the show began. The talent on stage was amazing, my husband and I really enjoyed their musicianship and song choices; there was something for everyone. The performers really seemed to love the crowd and performing which made it all the more fun. It is pure family entertainment. If I lived closer I am sure I would go again and again. We did buy a CD and it is a great reminder of a great evening. I highly recommend you spend an evening with The Cody Cattle Company!

Visited July 2013
Long Beach, California
“Great fun, food and entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants some good chow and great music. A very talented group, most of whom come from the same family.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Such a great show!! Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We visited Cody, WY and bought the trifecta tickets for the Cody Cattle Company dinner and show followed by the Cody rodeo! The dinner was absolutely delicious and the show was just unbelievable! We did not think we were going to be in for such a treat but those musicians were amazing! We even bought their CD and listen to it regularly to remind us of our vacation there! We then went to the rodeo and loved it! The competition was fun and exciting to watch and the riding and roping skills of all who participated were nothing short of amazing. We would definitely visit again!

Visited August 2013

Been to The Cody Cattle Company? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Cody Cattle Company, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.