“Keep Going” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 73 Restaurants in Cody
Mt Prospect
“Keep Going”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

You would be wrong to stop here. We were told service would be slow. After taking our orders and serving us our drinks it took 45 minutes for our food. In the meantime our waitress never came over to see if we were okay or let us know how much longer it would take. I took it upon myself to serve myself a fresh cup of coffee since mine was served cold. The new cup was no better than my first. This place is not worth a stop.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dubuque, Iowa
“We had a great supper here for the area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were here in July 2012. When arriving at Yellowstone through the East gate, we asked about somewhere for dinner. This was one of the places he said we should turn around and try.

We thought it was a little pricey here, but not outrageous for the area. After four more days in Yellowstone and around the area, I think this was one of the better meals of our trip. The portions were a good size too. All of us adults had leftovers to take back with us and warm up later that night, which were delicious as well. The servers and other workers here were nice and the area was interesting to walk around, look at, and stretch your legs.

They have Buffalo Bill's hunting lodge on property, although it was closed up when we were there. The little shop on property had a few nice things. The cabins in the back looked rustic but not like they were in bad shape. We would probably even consider staying here, as it was really close to the East entrance.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
cape cod
“World's largest "small" pancake?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

Dinner was OK+ but b'fast was notable in that my "small" pancake order resulted in my being served the largest pancake I have ever seen. Patrons at nearby tables came over to photograph it. The waiter reported that only one patron in his recollection ever finished the "large" order of pancakes. I couldn't even finish this "small" one!

Visited September 2011
Hardin, Montana, USA
“"CRAPPY SERVICE"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

They can't even get you coffee and take an order. we waited 20 minutes NO ONE came to take our order. Never again. Don't eat here.

• Visited July 2011
Denver
“Poor service, terrible food-but not any other choices.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2008

We were sent here for dinner after the lodge we were staying at down the road decided not to serve dinner that night. Pahaska was the only other restaurant in the area. Had we known ahead of time, we would have just brought our own sandwich fixings and had a picnic.

The dinner at Pahaska was not good. My daughter did not like her pasta and only ate a little of it. I did not like my dinner and thought it had a funny taste, but I thought it was how the meal was prepared. Later in the evening I found out otherwise as I had an upset stomach all night and into the next day-not a good way to start a trip to Yellowstone. My husbands dinner was ok-nothing special. Service was slow, and it was hard to get drink refills, well-it was hard to get our drinks in the first place.

I would not eat here. There is a grocery store here-not stocked well, and way overpriced. But I would get picnic fixings instead.

Been to The Lodgepole Room? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Lodgepole Room, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.