We stayed 2 nights in these cabins. 4 adults in the bigger cabin, wonderful view, and 3 teens in a smaller cabin.
15mn from Cody, very quiet, peaceful. Cabin are well organized, very clean.
The view is unique with deers coming close to the lodges.
The outside deck is a great idea to drink a beer during sunset.
I wold recommend this place without any hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel Cody
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the East Yellowstone Valley between Cody Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. We specialize in overnight stays with special longer stay rates, Weddings, Family Reunions, and Memorial Services. Lofty snow-capped peaks are visible across the valley from the Ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.