We arived late and Patty Jo was waiting on us. The cabins were neat, clean and kept that way each day. We traveled with our daughter, son-in-law and their two boys age 2 and 6, so the play ground was a great addition put to good use. We had two cabins, one had a kitchenette which was stocked and ready to use. Both cabins were well furnished down to current books if you wanted to lean back with a good book and relax.
We were close to Yellowstone and not far from town. All in all I would say we had a great time. Smores round the camp fire on our last night was a great touch. Thanks to Don and Patty Jo for a wonderful place to stay and for making us welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel Cody
- Schmalz`s Red Pole Ranch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the East Yellowstone Valley between Cody Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. We specialize in overnight stays with special longer stay rates, Weddings, Family Reunions, and Memorial Services. Lofty snow-capped peaks are visible across the valley from the Ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.