This hotel was within walking distance of a unique downtown with plenty of shopping. Other attractions were not too far, be we drove to the museum and other places. We arrived on a beautiful afternoon to find the window open with a refreshing breeze filing the room. Beds were comfortable, but surprised at no refrigerator/microwave. Late afternoon snacks available in the nearby gift shop; nice guest discount for purchases at the gift shop; hot breakfast was adequate.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Hotel
- Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village Hotel Cody
- Comfort Inn Cody
- Cody Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your stay includes a Truly Yours deluxe continental breakfast. From Mid May - September breakfast is served in the Sarsaparilla Saloon across our hotel parking lot to accommodate the large volume of guests. From Ocotober-Mid May we server breakfast in the Hotel Lobby. This is a 74-room, two story hotel without elevator. Please request ground floor if unable to do stairs; we will try to do our best to accommodate you, but is not guaranteed. Luggage assistance available. Tickets to various attractions are available at our on site ticket office in the adjacent Gift Shop, where we also host a complimentary Welcome Reception nightly 5-8pm, May-September. While our hotel itself does not have a pool, we do share an outdoor heated pool with the hotel next door (May-September)free of charge. Laundry facilities are available at the Cody Laundromat, about one block from the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Buffalo Bill Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.