“First night in Wyoming” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Storyteller Pueblo Bed and Breakfast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cheyenne
Storyteller Pueblo Bed and Breakfast
You added Storyteller Pueblo Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
5201 Ogden Road, Cheyenne, WY 82009   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Cheyenne B&B and Inns
Troinex, Switzerland
“First night in Wyoming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had made reservations long in advance, knowing I would be spending first night in Cheyenne. Had a bit of a problem with email, but it seems I was the only one to have experienced such issues. Peggy and Howard are great and I enjoyed seeing all the native-American lore that they have collected. They were also very helpful to me as I panned my itinerary. B&B was easy to find, room was perfect, breakfast (cooked by Howard) was great, just what I needed before heading off into the endless space of the State. And, as someone has already mentioned, why stay at a stereotyped motel when such nice places exist.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Brighton Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Why stay in a run of the mill hotel when you can stay somewhere as nice and wonderful as this! The hosts are so gracious, the breakfasts were wonderful and the decor and cleanliness was above reproach! This property is run by two great down to earth folks who take great pride in running a first class operation. If you love Indian Art you will find no gallery that has more wonderful pieces than here. I highly recommend this property for a great experience.
Ken & Kathi

Room Tip: When you directly correspond with Peggy and let her know your needs, she does everything she can to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
dune acres indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Unfortunately, we arrived late and left early. That was our loss. We should have allowed time to appreciate the wide-ranging collection of Native American arts and crafts that the hosts, Howard and Peggy Hutchings have showcased in this homey B+B. Our stay was quite pleasant. Peggy and Howard are gracious hosts and Howard is a super cook. Breakfast was both hearty and instructive of Native American foods. Our room was really a suite, complete with sitting room, TV, microwave, snacks and bathroom. It was quiet and very comfortable. My wife and I recommend staying here if at all possible. Come early.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011 via mobile

Let us come at 10 pm with only an hours notice. Howard made a phenomenal authentic native american breakfast with real unprocessed local wild rice (not uncle bens) and toast w homemade pumpkin jam. Best place ever. So clean. Immaculate. Quiet. Best nights sleep ive had in months. Go there.

• Stayed May 2011
Lebanon, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2006

Everything was great about this B&B, the owners were very helpful and tried to make our stay as pleasant as possible. I just wished I would have booked the larger room which actually has a private bathroom. We had to walk by a hallway to use our bathroom. No one else used the bathroom, but I still didn't consider it as being private.

• Stayed July 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2003

My husband and I spent part of our honeymoon at this bed & breakfast.
The hosts were friendly and wonderful. Over all a great experience. We will definitely stay here again if we're ever back in Cheyenne.

Been to Storyteller Pueblo Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!