“Comfortable but out of town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8101 Hutchins Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007 (Formerly Sleep Inn & Suites Cheyenne)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Cheyenne
Reardan,Wa.
“Comfortable but out of town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A little out of the way. New and clean wonderful staff. traveled w/pet and that was no problem. We were exhausted from driving thru blowing snow, slept well.Quiet and warm. Hot breakfast which is a plus for us as we only eat twice a day when traveling.

Room Tip: nothing to compare to, our room was quiet. On first floor which is great when traveling with a dog.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed you ground floor room. They are very convenient when travelling with pets. We do hope you stay with us again on your next trip through Cheyenne. Hopefully your next trip though will not be during a snow storm!

Christine Stephens

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently (12/03/14) stayed at the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn and was very pleased with the whole experience. The room and bathroom were both very clean. The large shower was a nice change from a bathtub with a curtain. Very good experience overall. This was my second stay at this hotel. My first stay was not very good and I have another review based on that stay. I wanted to get on here and let them know that I appreciate the improvement.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip through Cheyenne. It is always great to hear that our improvements to our hotel have been noticed!

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean and Comfortable stay at this Cheyenne, WY location. This is a relatively new hotel in the area and as such everything is new here. The decor is nice. The bed is comfortable. There is a safe in the room, cable TV, nice indoor pool, and friendly staff. I would recommend staying here. Be aware that this hotel is 10 or so miles outside of Cheyenne downtown area.

Room Tip: Pool is on the main floor. Wind usually comes out of the north.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. We know our location a few miles outside of Cheyenne is not for everybody but we are happy when our guests discover we are worth the extra mile. I am glad you had a comfortable stay with us and hope to see you soon on your next trip to Cheyenne.

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

All I can say is everything was great. My wife and I didn't get chance to enjoy breakfast but everything else would cause us to definitely return for another visit. To the staff keep up the good work.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your time with us, and we look forward to your next stay with us as your travels bring you back through Cheyenne.

Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

I was heading north after a trip to Denver, and wanted to spend the night in Cheyenne. I stopped at the intersection of I25 and I80 where there are several well-known chain motels, but decided to drive east on I80 for 10 miles to avoid the interstate traffic and train noise. I was not disappointed. This motel is close to I80, but it is far enough back from the highway so that the noise level is minimal.
Upon entering, the staff was very friendly. Brian was especially helpful and professional, assisting me with a voucher I wanted to use for the night. The hotel is pet friendly, a necessity for me since I try to always travel with my dog.
The room was clean, quiet, and the breakfast in the morning was great. If you are tired of the basic waffle-you-make with syrup, they offer a huge variety of goodies to put on top: fruit, fruit syrup, chocolate chips, and regular syrup. They also offered the standard fare of eggs, sausage, cereals, etc.
There is plenty of grass around the motel for walking dogs and a gas station with mini-mart across the road.
I felt odd driving 10 miles in the opposite direction from my destination, but it was well worth it. And it was only an extra 10 minutes for a quiet, clean, comfortable night. And a cookie in the lobby for nighttime guests.

Room Tip: I have learned to ask for the top floor of any motel. No footsteps above you!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. I am glad to hear that you found us worth the extra little drive to stay with us. We are a bit away from the in-town traffic and train noise, which helps to give our guest's a quiet night's rest. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast as well, and hope you and your dog will stay with us again on your trip through Cheyenne.

Oakville, On, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

Discovered this delightful place last year when driving from Toronto, Canada to Northern NV for the winter. This is an exceptionally quiet and very clean hotel. Always can count on a very good night's sleep before continuing on this long journey. Staff is always pleasant and willing to assist in anyway.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

C_Stephens8101, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, November 14, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn. I am glad you discovered us! We know how important and comfortable bed and a quiet night help when on a long trip. We hope that you will come back and visit us soon!

Christine Stephens

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn? Share your experiences!