“Pretty Good..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8101 Hutchins Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007 (Formerly Sleep Inn & Suites Cheyenne)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 30 hotels in Cheyenne
Omaha, Nebraska
“Pretty Good..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Nice hotel but pretty far off the path for dining, etc. Was fine for the one night we stayed. One strange issue arose while there, the TV in our room. we kept getting popups advertising stuff- in Spanish- on the screen, very annoying to watch. Asked the desk about it and they weren't helpful. I tried accessing the on screen menu and everything was in Spanish, as were the captions, the whole TV was hot wired for Spanish speaking viewers. I suspect the cleaning staff watch their soaps on there while working, or something. It was very strange...

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer G, Owner at BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your guest room TV. While we do not allow our housekeeping staff to watch TV while working, we do expect our front desk to be more responsive to our guest's needs. Thank you for this training opportunity and please come back to see us again!

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Located on the outskirt of Cheyenne, this is certainly an acceptable place to stay and very reasonably priced. The rooms are clean and recently renovated. Front desk staff are very friendly and accommodative. I had higher expectations of breakfast from the "PLUS" hotel. The eggs were already cold when we got there at 6:15, bacon had some eggs mixed inn with it. The lady responsible for food was hustling around, but did not think there was anything wrong with the eggs.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank your for reviewing our property! I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly, but am disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations with our breakfast. We strive to provide a hot breakfast full of quality items for our guests. I have shared your comments with our breakfast staff who has committed to improving on this. We would welcome any other suggestions your may have to help us improve. We hope to see you again in the future!
Roseburg, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I loved that they had cookies and coffee at check in - makes it more welcoming. The rooms were really nice. The morning breakfast was only so-so. The previous BW we'd been at had an omelet bar so to have a lackluster breakfast here was a bit disappointing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
While I was very happy to hear that our team met your expectations in service and cleanliness, I am sorry that our breakfast did not. We are continuing to improve and expand our selection. The omelet bar is an excellent suggestion, thank you! Please come back and see us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

After reading several reviews, we picked this hotel and we are glad we did. The original room we were put in looked and smelled very clean and fresh; however, once we got into room with our bags and two puppies, I saw some items that did not get vacuumed up during cleaning that I did not to deal with .... toenails! Gross. The young man at the front desk was super grossed out and apologetic and took care of moving us and upgrading our room for the experience. That wasn't necessary - a vaccum would have worked for me; however, he insisted. Bed and room we got was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad to hear how well our front desk staff responded to your guest room issue, though I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. We hope to see you and your furry friends again soon!
Northern California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nice large room with a pleasant staff at front desk. We found the breakfast to be standard; they call it a full breakfast, which it was. This Best Western is approximately 7 miles from downtown Cheyenne. The bathroom lighting was very dim and the bed was firmer than what we prefer. For a one nights stay, it was fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so thankful that you took the time to share your comments about your stay with us. While I am glad to hear our staff was pleasant, I am sorry that the lighting was too dim your bathroom. I have shared your comments with my maintenance team who is working hard to provide a solution to this problem. We continue to switch up our breakfast items to exceed our guest's expectations, but if you have any specific suggestions please let us know. We hope that you will come again to stay with us!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a great place for a few nights.

The rooms were clean, the location just off the intestate and the staff was very accommodating.
Angelica at the front desk resolved a little confusion about the pricing promptly and solved a minor issue to above satisfaction.

Breakfast was more than enough and even in the later phase of the breakfast time, every food choice was still available.

This hotel may not be fancy but it is a very good place to stay for a couple nights for any traveler.
I would very much recommend staying here and give five stars instead of four, for having a great front desk staff.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
What great comments! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Our team's priority is to provide exceptional customer service to our guests and looks like we were able to live up to that. Please come see us again!
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The place is clean and easy to get to.

We got there very late at night and the parking lot was full mostly with people who couldn't manage to get their cars into one space and took up more than their fair share. We checked in but couldn't get the card access to open the door. Then I listened and realized there were people in there! I went back down and was told "I'm sorry I wrote down the wrong room number." No big deal back up I go. Tried room number two and still the card swipe won't work and yes it was also occupied by others. I sent my husband down for room try number three. Finally we got into a room very clean and nice bed.

The breakfast was hot and ready. Not a bad stopover point.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
First, please accept my sincerest apology for your check in experience. This issue has been addressed and has been a great training opportunity for our front desk team. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your guest room and our breakfast! We hope you will honor us with another stay in the future and we will make sure to get this right on the first try!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Inn? Share your experiences!