We stayed in the Springhill Suites for one night.
The room was amazing. Spacious, clean and quiet. When you entered the room you first came into a small sitting area and kitchenette. When you passed the dresser with flatscreen TV you came into the bedroom.
The sitting area has a couch, an armchair, a table and a desk & chair. The kitchenette has a fridge, a microwave and a sink. The bedroom had a very comfortable King bed.
All rooms have free WiFi.
Breakfast was good. There was juices, coffee, tea, bread, bagels, jams, peanutbutter, cereals and fresh fruit.
The staff that we came across, frontdesk and breakfastcrew, were all very friendly.
When we'll return to Cheyenne, we will defenitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built brand new in October 2007, this hotel is an all-suites product with flat-panel LCD TV's, wired and wireless internet in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Marriott Springhill Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Marriott Springhill Hotel Cheyenne
- Springhill Suites Cheyenne
- Marriott Cheyenne
- Cheyenne Springhill Suites