“Not at all impressed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Not at all impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a fun place but the food is mediocre at best and the service very slow. I only have gone once in the 4 years I have lived here and that will be my last time. Do not go here.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Georgia
“Aunt Mables does it right!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Recently had visited Cheyenne and happened to run across this little gem. Its very different pub-but the Aunt Mables Chopped Sirlon Stack was the bomb. Aunt Mable does it right. You have chopped steak topped with onion rings with a huge dob of mash potatoes on top and buns, delivered in a pan. Very filling! Staff was great and very nice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Poor Service, ignored by wait staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have not been to eat here in 2 years, my boyfriend and I went recently and it was completely disappointing. We were seated in the bar, waited and waited, finally the wait person acknowledged us, took our order and promptly ignored us after that, it was shift change I believe, because the next person coming on asked us if he could get us something to drink while we wait, and then asked how long we had been waiting, when we said 40 mins. he went to the kitchen to see how much longer. Our meal arrived after another 20 mins. and it was poor quality at best, the biscuit I had was cold, hard and black, the chicken was dry and hard to cut, the Jambalaya was cold and almost congealed. $30 later, we will not be back or recommend it to anyone we know.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Falling Waters, West Virginia
“Very unique!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We visited there in June, 2013 while vacationing with our 22 year old grandson. I didn't make the connection with "Sanford's" until we were seated. What I considered to be mostly junk everywhere being used as their décor, brought back many memories. We enjoyed the meal and considered the prices to be moderate. If we ever have the opportunity to be in the Cheyenne area, we would definitely dine at "Sanford's" again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owasso
“Unfriendly, dishonest, more expensive than you think”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

They have a lot of types of beer on draw. Sign on the wall, "price of beer" and they have a dollar bill taped there. And it USED to be a dollar. So I ordered our food, hamburger and some cajun shrimp. Burger was 2/10 no flavor at all. Makes me wonder if it that pink slime stuff. Shrimp 6/10. Definitely not fresh, but didn't expect that. Ordered 3 beers for me, 2 beers for my companion. 5 beers, 1 dollar per beer, 5 bucks, easy, right? Wrong. Had 7 beers on there, one domestic for 1.00, rest appx 5 bucks each, so 31.00 plus tax. Asked about the 2 extra beers, got a real snotty response. Then asked about the dollar beer? "Well that's what they cost" and begins arguing with someone to change the sign. I agree, change the sign. Glad I had enough cash so I could get out of there. Food good for munchies, domestic beer is cold and a dollar, I think, I would ask, and I would pay as you go with the beers if you plan on having a few or staying there a while and watching a game so you don't have the unpleasant experience of arguing about your bill as if you are a criminal.

• Visited October 2013