“Always a good bet!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Always a good bet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011 via mobile

We love coming here for breakfast! The foods is always good, the atmosphere always charming, and they are always so good with our two kids. Not a lot of sure places to eat in cheyenne in our experiences, but this place is and has always been just great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Elk City, Oklahoma
“GREAT BREAKFAST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

We were sent here by the Days Inn staff and we really enjoyed this little local favorite. I hear it has been there for years and I can see why. This was a great place to fill up for the day. And the prices were very reasonable which is wonderful. This will be a definite part of our trip back North when we venture to Wyoming again! Thanks for a great breakfast!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“For a weekend breakfast or brunch in Cheyenne, why not go here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

Menu has lots of options. It's right in the "heart" of downtown Cheyenne by the Capitol. This is one of the nicer options in town. I found the staff to be friendly for an early Saturday morning and the food is exactly what I anticipated it to be.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne, WY
“Always a great choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

Consistently good food, large portions, fast service even on busy mornings, and good choices on their menu. Even on a busy Saturday or Sunday morning their service is prompt and cheerful. They have a great group of servers working there - I've never had a grumpy server. Love the Hiker's special benedict. Omelets always good. It's a chain but his place feels like a family owned place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cheyenne
“Cute and Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

They have large portions great prices. The best breakfast place in town! Great for anyone at any age!