“good spot for a quick decent lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“good spot for a quick decent lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

had a quick lunch here with a group. food came out fast, big selection and everything was good. the bread on my prime rib dip was homemade and so was the gravy. the beef was sliced from a prime rib when i ordered, so all in all really good. the interior is pretty much western truck stop but if you in that part of the world you probably aren't bothered by that. the place is HUGE so there is plenty of room for last minute groups. the "x-treme pepper fries" although annoyingly named are very very good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Should have gone to McDonalds”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went in there for a hamberger and fries for my lunch hour, and I was so disapointed. The blonde headed woman asked me if i was gonna have some lunch I said yes and she just walked away(some man with a cowboy hat on came in) so another long hair blondeish brown headed woman helped me. The burger was good the homemade chips were cooked too long, however i was really put off by the first woman. When i asked the waitress who she was (the first blonde) i was told she was the manager. Are you kidding?? What is T-Joe's an only male place? The woman had better get her stuff together. I see from other reviews the bad service etc. from there. The place isnt doing much business either. I was there during lunch hour and noone was in there. Never again will i go there and I will be telling others from my business. (I work for the electric company in cheyenne) If i want a burger will go to Jackson's or McDonalds it beats T_Joe's.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Never Again!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I went into T-Joe's for a new place to dine. What a bad mistake, the food was so small and the vegetable that we got was 3 dried up green beans why bother? The mashed potatoes were a child's portion.I ordered the fish it was cooked great however again the portion of a child, my husband ordered the t-bone, well he got the bone no meat. are you kidding? So, the couple at the next table was also so disapointed and told us there is a place next door called AppleBarrel it is a great place we were also just trying out this place. The next day, we went to applebarrel's and wow great place to eat, Got a great steak, hamberger steak, sides were for an adult.
I just want to add another thing about this T-Joe's the service was terrible, I asked who the manager was and was told her name was Kathy, I said can we speak to her? Was told don't bother she don't care about this place she is here for the paycheck can't you tell? This was said by the waitress!!!! Never Again will i eat here and I will be telling my co-workers and my husband will be telling his not to eat at this place.
To sum it up little portions, high prices and horrible service and a really bad manager.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“NO SMOKING PLEASE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The smell of cigarette smoke kills it for me. First thing as you walk into the doors and you are blasted by the smell of stale NASTY cigarette smoke. I don't understand why owners still allow patrons to smoke in their establishments. Would have enjoyed it if it wasn't for that. This prevents me from going bak.

Visited December 2012
oregon
“not a do-over”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had to visit because we had to try for ourselves. We don't have anything to add to what has already been said. Didn't like the cigarette smoke from the bar. The salad was made from crispy fresh greens, and they were good. Everything else was ...tasteless. Bread, butter, dressing. My husband was wondering why they put the dried up greenbeans on his plate. Now to the steaks, which should have been good since this is a 'steak house'. The marinaded rib was not good, very fatty and grisly and the marinate was kind of sweet. Not what I would have expected. I had the sirloin. It was dry and chewy and tasteless, and overcooked, I thought, for being med-rare. It wasn't the worst meal I have ever eaten, but it doesn't warrant a 'let's eat here again'. Service was good, and the place was clean. And I am glad to see that free speech is still legal in Wyoming.

• Visited December 2012