“Love the sirloin” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Love the sirloin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is always good place to eat. it is busy, which is always a good sign. We love their snake bites and sirloins. If you are looking for a good steak in Cheyenne, this is probably your best bet.

Anaheim Hills, California
“Super Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were in Cheyenne for a wedding and the family met at this restaurant. There were 14 of us and the service was awesome. We had eaten at this chain before so we were expecting the food to be good. However, what made it stand out was with that many people, they kept our drinks fresh, got all the orders correct and the staff was very attentive. Made for a nice evening.

Gillette, Wyoming
“good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had to wait 20 minutes for a table as they were very busy. Even with the huge crowds they had we still had great service and food arrived quick, hot and very yummy.

Denver, Colorado
“I'm Glad I Didn't Order the Full Slab of Ribs!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've been to TR's before but this one surprised me. I ordered the half slab of ribs thinking it would be just enough to keep me from being hungry without filling me up. I was mistaken. This slab of ribs was one of the meatiest, biggest personal slab of ribs I've had. They were also tender which is what their ribs are known for. There was so much meat that I literally got tired of chewing (again, not that they were tough) and ALMOST didn't finish. Maybe just luck of the draw but it was a very filling meal.....and I'm 6'-4" and 235 LBS! Otherwise just a typical TR. I'd go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Consistent, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

As always, this place has AWESOME service, especially is if you belly up to the bar. Great food, great prices.

Visited September 2012